File Formats We EditWe accept all file formats such as WORD, PDF, JPEG, LaTeX, etc.
(An additional 15% is charged for PDF and LaTeX editing.)
We guarantee that the quality of English in all manuscripts edited and translated by Wolters Kluwer Author Services will be free of language issues.
Selecting the right journal is critical for getting your manuscript accepted and published. Often, papers are rejected because the research topic is outside the scope of the journal or inappropriate for its target audience.
Our experts shortlist 3 to 5 best-suited journals for your manuscript and prepare a report that will list the pros and cons of submitting to each. By using the recommendations of this report, you can avoid unnecessary rejection.
How our experts recommend the most appropriate journals for you
Our experts review your manuscript and your requirements before making their recommendations.
Their report covers
- Scope of the journal (does it match your study?)
- Your specifications (e.g., “I want to submit to an SCI/SCIE journal only.”)
- Impact factor (indicates how often the articles from a journal are cited)
- Target readership
- Type of manuscript (original research or review?)
- Visibility of the journal in related literature
Pricing and delivery speed for Journal Selection
- 4 days